Rules of Conduct
WARWICK MALL RULES OF CONDUCT
Warwick Mall, including its designated roadways and parking areas, is private property. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, we ask your cooperation in complying with the following Rules of Conduct. YOUR ENTRY CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT TO ABIDE BY ALL THE POSTED RULES GOVERNING CONDUCT, TRAFFIC AND PARKING.
THESE ACTIVITIES ARE PROHIBITED:
1. No More Than Four – Groups larger than four are not permitted while walking or congregating in the mall.
2. Use of loud, obscene or offensive language or gestures.
3. Entry without shoes or shirt. Clothing expressing an obscene or offensive message. Clothing that does not cover or conceal one’s body to prevent indecent exposure, nudity or the illusion of nudity.
4. Facial obstructions such as masks, hoods or other such objects that may hinder the ability to make proper identification.
5. Loitering, standing or walking in a manner which interferes or is likely to interfere with others.
6. Running, shouting, horseplay, throwing any type of object, littering, disorderly or disruptive conduct of any nature.
7. Use of any property in an improper or unsafe manner
8. Illegal possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages.
9. The playing of music/messages, musical instruments, or singing in a disruptive manner.
10. Photography, (except for recreational purposes), video, performances, or other entertainment not approved by Mall Management.
11. Use of skateboards, roller-skates, scooters, and footwear with wheels. Bicycles (inside).
12. Solicitation or leafleting without pre-approval of Mall Management.
13. Possession of a weapon, even if legally carried, except by law enforcement officers.
14. Animals except as permitted by law or pre-approval of Mall Management.
15. Any act defined by Federal, State or Local law constituting offense.
16. No deliveries through the Carousel Food Court – Please use truck ports or rear entrances of stores
A violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the property or other legal actions, as Mall Management deems appropriate.